Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A Baker's Dozen Minus One


Now that 24 is under way, let me present you all with a "Top However-Many-Reasons-I-Come-Up-With Why This Season Will Rock . . . In No Particular Order Save for the Final Two."
  1. President Logan is a Grade-A (or whatever scale feminine hygiene products use) douchebag.
  2. The Russians vill shtop (actually, I think that's a German accent) at nothing due to their always being drunk on vodka.
  3. Curtis Manning is almost half the man Jack is . . . and that's saying a lot.
  4. The Chinese probably still have a part to play in whatever's going on . . . and they have ninjas on their side.
  5. Nerve gas?!? That stuff is so dangerous, I don't even actually know what it does.
  6. Freakin' Rudy is running CTU.
  7. We've not had a catfight over Jack since Season 1, and that did not turn out very well.
  8. Martha Logan's aide is quite the looker. Hell, Martha Logan ain't half bad herself.
  9. Even as a common blue collar worker, Jack is still a badass . . . which brings us to number 10 . . .
  10. Simply, Jack Bauer
Had I been going for the gold, I would have thought of twenty-four reasons. I decided instead to stop at the culturally accepted list length of ten.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That mighty beard that Jack rocked at the beginning of Season 2 was the fucking' tits! Straight Grizzly Adams style (and yes, he DID have a beard). I tried rocking a beard to look more like Bauer, but I just ended up with a fuzzy shit lip.

Anonymous said...

Every time you maturbate Jack Bauer kills a terrorist. Not beacuase you masurbated, but because that is how often he kills terrorists.