Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Does In?

Has it really been 12 days since my last post? As I really have no excuse for such a ridiculously long absence (besides drinking myself stupid on Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale), I'll make some up instead.
  • I was busy eating one egg a day until the carton was empty.
  • I was writing biographies of each of the actors portraying the 12 jurors in 1957's 12 Angry Men.
  • I was playing "What's Your Sign Bingo." Each night was dedicated to meeting somebody at the bar with a different Zodiac sign.
  • I was keeping tally of the primates in 12 Monkeys.
  • I was reenacting the labors of Heracles.
  • I was trying to figure out who the twelfth was in Ocean's Twelve.
For those of you readers who were loyal enough to go on a hunger strike until I posted again [I'm looking at you, Nicole Richie], enjoy your dinner tonight.

No comments: