Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm No Superman

As a [self-proclaimed] great writer, I often have millions of blog ideas floating around my head at once. Instead of boring you all with a post for each of these thoughts, I'll just summarize them in a list entitled, "Things I Heart at the Moment."
  • the Minnesota Twins - If it were biologically possible, I would bear the children of each and every member of this team . . . at the same time.
  • Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - I missed Matthew Perry.
  • sweatpants - They're not just for depressed fat people anymore.
  • the impending season of Lost - I wish someone would erect [tee-hee] a giant four-toed statue in my honor.
  • wool socks - They're like sweaters for my feet.
  • Scrubs in syndication - I often narrate my own life as well. Random strangers do not appreciate this.
  • making bulleted lists - They look so professional and PowerPoint-esque.
I would have included parallelism in that list, but the humor of its addition would have been a tad dry . . . even for my taste.

No comments: