Sunday, December 04, 2005

Curly-Toed for Elves

Despite my intense Christmas obsession, I pure hate the song "The Christmas Shoes." I really don't care that this kid's mom is going to die or that she needs new shoes in order to meet Jesus. I think that people just walk around barefooted in Heaven anyway. What's the big deal with having new shoes? Also, why are there, like, fifteen versions of it? Did every performer ever decide to record their own version of this wretched song?

Although I've not read or seen them, I'm sure that I would hate the book and movie of the same name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what song you are talking about here... and duh people walk around heaven barefoot so I agree why does she need shoes to meet Jesus? Isn't Jesus supposed to be non-judging and whatever, and she should know she will be hulaing with Jesus and therefore no shoes required.

Justin said...

I love that you're checking my blog from the bank.